Saturday, March 14, 2009

Well - true to form and to the title of this blog...Justin didn't want to take the time to make a post.  But, since I've been keeping up with my blog he asked me to post mine in here.  Enjoy

This weekend a bunch of people were going up to a cabin in the Uintas.  Its a really nice cabin and its so nice to have a break. I'm writing this blog from their basement with internet, cable, hot water, and sweet snow mobiles.

Justin was doing the driving and half the time I was screaming stuff like, "Justin, Justin JUSTIN No...that bump is too big!" But we made it just fine and it was a blast too.

This is my Nascar picture - with my hick hair and my helmet.

And here is a picture of Justin being cool just before he ran me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment